SPE Northern Emirates Section is delighted to announce the official launch of its Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Our D&I committee is a part of SPE International Diversity and Inclusion group which supports SPE commitment for diversity and inclusion within the oil and gas industry through advocacy, collaboration and education.
SPE Northern Emirates Section's D&I committee aims to:
- Uphold the legacy of Women in Energy Standing Committee which was created to promote leadership, representation, and recognition for women within SPE.
- Provide and support platforms that enable members to share their ideas surrounding diversity and inclusion.
- Provide support to local SPE student chapters supported by the SPE-NE section in the creation and maintenance of diversity and inclusion committees within their universities.
- Dipika Kataky - Committee Chair
- Suhail Diaz - Deputy Chair
- Nur Baizurin Zulkanain - Deputy Chair
- Mariana Olmeda - Program Chair
- Chada El Islam Benmachene - Communications Chair
- Arathi Mahesh Community Outreach Chair
- Olga Labai - Events Director
- Izwan Adnan - Board Liaison
for Biographies of officers of SPE NE D&I Committee.